MINAR International Journal of Applied Sciences and Technology is a peer-reviewed open access journal on all aspects of applied sciences and technology published four times a year. The journal concerns itself with publishing original research projects, articles and original scientific reviews in pure and applied sciencesand technology. MINAR publishes in English, Arabic and Turkish.The board of referees and editors is a collective body of international and Turkish expert scholars who consider the liability of research projects to be published according to the parameters and regulations of MINAR.
Being open access and online available, it is able to offer excellent visibility and a fast processing time from submission to publication. MINAR aims to provide an inter-disciplinary forum to showcase state-of-the-art research challenges on applied sciences and technology.
The scope of pure, applied science and technology is extended to include physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics, computer Sciences, medicine, biological technologies, geology, etc. The current scientific interdisciplinary approach in science adopts an integrated perspective in dealing with all branches of science. Moreover, there is no doubt about the importance of integrity between physics and other branches of science in the great civilization, and technological advancement that is recurrent all over the universe. This great civilization and technological advancement have led to a powerful revolution in weapons, nuclear reactors, generation of nuclear and atomic electricity, solar energy for a multidimensional use. Furthermore, the great advancement in the field of medical technology and treatment is the ultimate consequences of an interdisciplinary cooperation among a variety of Applied and administrative branches of Science. Therefore, MINAR is the scientific promising platform that cares for such an interdisciplinary perspective in dealing with research projects among a variety of pure and applied Sciences.
- Each article submitted is the responsibility of one member of the editorial board or of the international scientific committee, who undertakes to have it evaluated by two peers who are experts in the field and who evaluate it anonymously.
- The articles are primarily evaluated by our statisticians and internal screeners who check the articles for any methodological flaws, format, and their compliance with the journal’s instruction.
- All authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
- All authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes
- Authors must state that all data in the article are real and authentic.
- Reviewers should provide constructive comments to improve the quality of the article.